NZMS has New Zealand’s widest range of high end capture devices, scanners and digital cameras suitable for archival quality digitisation from postage stamp size to very large formats. Our suite of book scanners produce outstanding images in either double page openings or single pages and are ideal for handling bound and fragile material. Our range of custom built book cradles, copy boards and supports enable us to capture books at openings between 90°, 120° and 180°.
For robust documents, or print material that can be disbound, our fast “straight path” rotary production scanners are a very affordable way to mass convert collections for online access and digital reuse.
- Large Format Scanners
- Flat Bed Scanners
- DSLR Cameras
- Audiovisual Equipment
- Photographic Negative Scanners and Specialised Lightboxes
- Rotary / ADF production scanners
- Book Cradles
- Copy Stands for all shapes and sizes
Relocatable Capture (we come to you)
- DSLR-based Capture unit (up to A3)
- Medium Format Capture unit (up to A0)
- Large Format Capture unit (up to 2 metres X 8 metres or more)