Meeting the needs of students, scholars and researchers
University and Research Libraries meet the needs of students, scholars and researchers to develop, organise, preserve and deliver information and materials any time, any place to support scholarly activities and research productivity.
Recollect provides management of digital collections, making them available and discoverable online to students, scholars and researchers, while allowing the library to leverage the community to enhance the collection through crowdsourcing enhancements to assets and associated metadata.
Key features include:
- Online, anywhere, anytime
- Simplified collection management
- Collection and digital asset management
- Powerful metadata tools to enrich content
- Crowd sourced enhancement
- Versatile discoverability tools to enhance research
- Numerous tools for the user to engage with content, the library and others users