Responsible for developing user stories for the development of cloud based web application
Company with established client base and moving to the next level
Grenada North Location
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you a talented software product owner/business analyst with a passion for products and an appetite for challenges?
At Recollect the Product Owner/Business Analyst represents the customer and their requirements internally, answering the development team’s customer-oriented questions and writing detailed user stories that capture what a user does, needs to do, or wishes to do. The product owner helps define the product’s functionality and features and works on a day-to-day basis with the development team attending daily standups.
If you have experience creating user stories for a development team, a passion for cloud technology and you thrive in challenging environments with complex systems, you can be a part of Recollect’s success.
We are looking for a product owner/business analyst who will engage closely with our product manager, customers, consultants, architects, development teams, and operations teams to deliver a highly availability and scalable platform that is market leading.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in gathering user requirements, documenting features in user stories and creating quality outcomes.
WHO WE ARE:
Recollect develops and markets a special collection management and community engagement platform used by more than 60 customers in New Zealand and Australia and is now going global. www.recollectcms.com
We’re based in Grenada North, just off the motorway 15 minutes north of Wellington in a modern building with a top notch espresso machine, good street parking and a bike rack.
You’ll be a great fit with us if you have a ‘can do’ attitude, enjoy working in an informal, agile environment, can problem solve like a master, have good interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering exciting user-centric products.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys a collaborative environment and the exchange of ideas.
- Has initiative; can identify opportunities and risks and solve problems.
- A self-starter, who can manage their own programme of work and has a proven record of delivery to deadlines.
- Able to communicate well with internal and external clients from a range of backgrounds.
- Able to grasp clients’ objectives and translate them into practical IT solutions.
- Takes care to document their work so that those following will clearly understand what was done.
- Has integrity and builds trust with clients and colleagues.
- Has a good sense of humour.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Information Management business knowledge and process design skills.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Experience in generating process documentation.
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV by email to email@example.com Applications will close as soon as we find the perfect person for the role – so be in quick!
NOTE: for Overseas Enquiries and Non NZ Residents: Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others should not apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.