NZMS is New Zealand’s leading digitisation and imaging bureau for cultural heritage materials such as photographs, manuscripts, publications, maps, works of art, and audio-visual records. We work primarily with galleries, libraries, archives, and museums throughout New Zealand but our clients also include government agencies, private companies, iwi, and individuals. We have offices in Wellington (2), Auckland, and Christchurch.
Recollect, our cloud-based community engagement platform (SaaS), hosts our customers’ cultural heritage digital reproductions and we have built up an enviable reputation in the market. This unique product has been developed in-house and we are currently taking this product worldwide. Refer to www.recollectcms.com and www.micrographics.co.nz
Purpose of the position
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for working in partnership with customers to understand their business requirements, recommend options to consider and to implement a solution.
To be successful in the role you will have strong communication skills that can build trusted relationships and the ability to engage positively with customers and the internal team.
You will be joining a skilled and growing team who support each other working collaboratively across locations nationally and your focus will be to ensure the customers experience is seamless and highly effective.
- Relationship and rapport building skills with a customer focused mind and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Presentation experience (face to face as well as online)
- Experience in software training (preferably cloud software)
- To work closely with the team on product suitability and service delivery expectations
- To articulate solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work autonomously and be able to manage internal and external stakeholder expectations
- The ability to travel when required
As our business grows, we strive to maintain the brilliant levels of service our customers expect and recognise that our people are critical to our success. We do everything we can to help them be at their best and work together as one cohesive team. Join us as a Solutions Consultant and you’ll become part of an exciting team that’s working to offer the best service in the country.
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents: only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others should not apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.